|Job Ref:||204795182||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Leicestershire||City:||Leicestershire||Address:||Salary:||£28000 - £32000/annum Excellent Benefits||Post Date:||15/10/2016 04:05|
Senior Multi-Disciplined (Site based) East Midlands|
Senior Multi-Disciplined Service and Maintenance Engineer, based in the East Midlands
Working predominantly (80%) with 1 client in various educational facilities in and around Leicestershire.
Excellent skillset, knowledge of multiple systems in both fire and security (all disciplines), proven experience in the industry with the ability to form strong relationships with clients.
Occasional travel further afield
* £28,000 - £32,000 starting salary
* Overtime paid at time ½ and double time
* On call 1 in 7, paid door to door, £15 per job, call out rates time ½ and double time
* Van with Fuel Card (Can be used for personal Use)
* 20 days Holiday + 8 Bank Holidays
* Training and Development - Top up training provided and funded, manufacturer training also provided when needed
If this position is of interest to you please send us your CV through the link or send a copy by email to and one of our recruiters will give you a call for a confidential chat. Alternatively please call us on and we will be more than happy to go through the role in more detail
If this particular Vacancy isn't of interest to you, but you are looking for work in a similar field, please get in touch, as we have new vacancies registered on a daily basis.
This Advert is posted by CV Bay Ltd a UK based Engineering Recruitment Consultancy, on behalf of one of our client's. All of our Job Adverts are for live Jobs