|Job Ref:||204795070||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hampshire||City:||Hampshire||Address:||Post Code:||GU12||Salary:||£16/hour||Post Date:||15/10/2016 04:05|
Job Title: Marine Composite Laminator|
Rate: £14.00 - £16.00 ph (umbrella or LTD company)
WRS Tech are currently looking for a marine laminator for one of our clients who specialise in building speedboats.
We are looking to speak with experienced Composite Laminator's who have a proven background with high end marine experience.
Duties for this role:
- Wet lamination using polyester, epoxy and vinyl resins.
- Trimming and fitting.
- Surface preparation.
- Pre-preg (vacuum and autoclave) and resin film infusion.
- Experience with fitting/ Cutting and bonding of foam & honeycomb cores by adhesive film and epoxy bonding.
- Vacuum infusion knowledge
- Previous experience on Grand-Prix race yachts.
- At least 5-10 years within the marine industry.
- Work to a high standard.
If you possess the skills and attributes required for this role please get in contact with the Marine Team on (Apply online only).
WRS Tech are acting as a recuiter on behalf of their client