|Job Ref:||204793493||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bridgwater||Address:||Salary:||£10 - £15/hour||Post Date:||15/10/2016 04:05|
Pay: c£10-£15 p/h
Holiday: 20 + 8 Bank Holiday
Other: Overtime paid at 1.33x
My renowned, exclusive and growing local Precision Metal client operates in modern, clean premises with only the latest in today's machinery. They are now seeking another experienced CNC Miller that wants a real challenge. This position offers job security, variety in work load, fantastic remuneration as well as personal growth opportunities for the right candidate.
* Milling metals on 3, 4 & 5(4+1) Axis machinery
* Able to read & understand technical drawings
* Able to program jobs from drawings (Fanuc G-code)
* Competent practically (Filing, de-burring, measuring, self inspect etc)
* Competent with Cutter compensation, probing, surface speeds & feeds.
* CAD CAM knowledge / understanding
* MRP system knowledge
* DNC system knowledge
* CMM knowledge
* Willingness to learn / develop self further
* ISO 9001