|Job Ref:||38512||Employer:||Goodrich||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Country:||India||City:||KARNIND||Address:||Post Date:||15/10/2016 05:03|
- Ability to read and understand technical drawings, sketches or blueprints.|
- Expertise in tools like UG, Catia V5 and PLM tool like TcEng is MUST. Knowledge in other CAD tools is preferred.
- Creation of 3D CAD models and drawings.
- Sound understanding of GD&T principles (ASME 14.5) and application.
- Assist Designers in design and documentation preparation.
- Sound understanding of engineering principles with knowledge of machine design, materials and manufacturing.
- CAD programming skills to reduce design/documentation cycle time is a must.
- Participate effectively in team environments
- Strong Oral & written Communication skills to interface independently with value stream / customer.
- An understanding of manufacturing processes and construction methods
- Willingness to work in extremely aggressive schedules, while still not neglecting the value of attention to details and subsequently delivering high quality work to the customers.
Bachelor's degree in Mechanical / Aerospace Engineering with total of 7-8 years of experience.