|Job Ref:||38511||Employer:||Goodrich||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Country:||India||City:||KARNIND||Address:||Post Date:||15/10/2016 05:03|
This position is to support the Ejection Seating Design activities of UTAS Colorado Springs. The candidate should have the following requirements.|
• Strong Engineering fundamentals with hands on experience in design & development of seating systems.
• Prior experience in design of Ejection Seats and its subsystem is preferred.
• Sound understanding of engineering principles with knowledge of machine design, materials and manufacturing
• Preparation of Tech order detailed drawings per customer requirements.
• Experience in preparation of QTP/R for Ejection Seating system & sub system.
• Independently provide technical disposition to Aftermarket queries related to repair of Specialty Seating products.
• Provide support at all stages of the design process within a multi-disciplinary engineering team.
• Develop optimized product design by challenging existing designs and ideas and by offering new innovative ideas.
• Ensuring the product design addresses robustness and in-service requirements as well as customer and regulatory authority requirements.
• Expertise in tools such as UG, Catia V5 and PLM tool like TcEng is must.
• Expertise in GD&T is a must (ASME 14.5)
• Strong have strong Oral & written Communication skills to interface independently with value stream / customer.
• Should be willing to perform in a team environment and demonstrate flexibility to support team's need in order to meet schedule and quality requirements us.
• Knowledge and experience in implementation of Lean working principles
Bachelor's/ Masters degree in Mechanical / Aerospace Engineering with total of 6years of experience. Experience in ejection seat design or equivalent is preferred.