|Job Ref:||38741||Employer:||Goodrich||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Country:||India||City:||KARNIND||Address:||Post Date:||15/10/2016 05:03|
JOB TITLE: GET/PGET|
PERSONAL CHARACTERISTICS/QUALIFICATIONS/ SKILLS
• Bachelor of Engineering (BE/BTech.) degree in Electrical/Electronics/Computer Engineering with good grades
• Exposure in Tcl/Tk, Python or Perl scripting is must.
• Awareness of standards/processes such us ARP4754, ARP-4761, DO-178C, DO-254, ARINC 653
• Experience in Requirements management such as DOORS.
• Hands on experience in tools such as Matlab, Simulink or similar modeling and simulation tools are preferred.
• Understanding of Avionics Communication protocols such as ARINC 429, 629, AFDX, CAN, Ethernet, Serial communication protocols.
• Exposure to Software testing and HSIT is preferred.
• Candidates with strong programing and debugging skills in C desired.
• Initiative in suggesting alternative solutions
• Technical Problem resolution & Troubleshooting
• Possess good communication skills
• Possess good analytical skills
• Will be working on Full life cycle of System Engineering : Requirements analysis through System Test
• Will be working on DO 178B/C - level A/B or Safety Critical Environment (automotive / aerospace)
• Will be working on Design manual and automated software requirement tests.
• Will be working in lab using oscilloscopes, in circuit emulators / Target system debuggers, computer assisted test stands.
• Work independently with Minimal support
• Competencies: Tcl/Tk, Python, Perl, Matlab, Simulink, Microsoft Tools, Strong Oral Presentation Skills, Strong Inter-Personnel Communication Skills, knowledge of aircraft sub systems, aircraft protocols (ARINC-429) and interface definition.
B.E/NA in Electronics/Computer Science