|Job Ref:||SHC-LB-16-19267||Employer:||General Dynamics US||Country:||United States||County/State:||Michigan||City:||Detroit||Address:||Post Date:||15/10/2016 05:13|
Responsible for supporting Stryker program accounting activities. Responsibilities include: |
• Current Estimate and Operating Plan process
• Earned Value Management
• Financial contract analysis
• Contract in Process (CIP)
• Developing Estimates at Completion
• Reviewing proposals
• Monitoring funding requirements
• Supporting internal and external financial deliverables (IPMR, CFSR, CCDR, CE)
• Bachelors degree in Accounting or Finance, relevant field
• Work with other financial team members and respond to the financial matters
• Must have an Accounting, Finance or Estimating Background.
• Must have a good understanding and application of finance principals.
• Ability to use MS Office and have the capability to learn new tools related to EVMS.
• Casual overtime required.
General Dynamics Land Systems (GDLS), headquartered in Sterling Heights, Michigan is a wholly-owned business unit of General Dynamics Corporation's (NYSE:GD) Combat Systems group and is a global leader in the design, development, production, support and enhancement of tracked and wheeled military vehicles. GDLS has a 70-year defense heritage of providing a full spectrum of high quality, technically superior, high value products and services to the United States and its Allies and demonstrates the leadership, financial resources, technology and strength of more than 7500 employees who are dedicated to making the Company the World's preferred supplier of land vehicles and weapons systems. This dedication assures every shareholder, customer and the nation that the name General Dynamics will always mean Strength on Your Side.
At the heart of Land Systems' military-vehicle platforms is the Abrams main battle tank and the family of Stryker and LAV wheeled combat vehicles. These key ground-force assets remain critical to the military's structure and offer continuing opportunities for modernization and enhancements that meet the Warfighter's evolving requirements while increasing troop safety and effectiveness.
Detroit area locations house engineering, design and development, customer service and support, systems integration laboratories, and staff support functions. The Sterling Logistics and Engineering Center provides training and logistics support to customers around the world.
General Dynamics Land Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer.