Seeking one (1) Full-Time Weekend Image Processor Lead |
There is a schedule option and one must be chosen:
Wednesday through Sunday OR Saturday through Wednesday
6:00 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. OR 7:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, or qualifications associated with this job.
The Image Processor Lead is assigned defined responsibilities by the Image Processing Manager to oversee a team of representatives in the Image Processing Department. Duties include producing daily/monthly productivity reports, posting daily production reports for team, doing quality assurance checks on staff and giving feedback and other assigned tasks. Job requires knowledge of MS Office, Windows, proficient-typing skills, and excellent customer service skills. Six Sigma experience is helpful. Image Processor Lead may be reassigned on a long term or temporary basis to another location, other shifts, or other schedules, to balance manpower or meet the needs of the company.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Include the following on a daily basis. Manager may assign other duties.
• Perform side by side refresher training as needed.
• Quality Control: Process quality checks on daily work for Image Processors and provide immediate coaching and feedback on processes.
• Performance Development: Provide employee development where needed to ensure all staff is meeting all minimum performance requirements. Monitor and provide constant feedback on Career Path development for Image Processors.
• Projects: Perform various projects as assigned by manager such as image review and data trend analysis.
• Providing assistance to the Image Processing Manager: Assists Manager with Image Processing duties such as creating, maintaining and presenting reports supplied to the PHA. Ensure Image staff meeting department requirements on all Key Performance Indicators.
• Schedule Coverage: Ensure proper coverage for assigned tasks at all times by monitoring schedule adherence of staff.
• Clerical Duties: Performs various clerical functions to include filing, handling deliveries, etc.
• Must use keyboard and mouse
• Must know or quickly learn to manage Outlook calendar, e-mails, and responses as needed
• Must use and navigate Windows interface on monitor
• Must learn TCS system to efficiently respond to inquiries
• Must give performance feedback and coaching to staff
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES Assists the Image Processing Manager to prepare and deliver IP performance statistics, monitor IP attendance, provide Career Path progress, and provide remedial training. Responsible for implementing directives of Image Processing Manager regarding the achievement of department goals.
• Department/Team meeting or exceeding contract performance criteria.
• Due to the demands of this position, outstanding attendance is required.
• All staff is achieving stated individual goals in productivity and quality.
Primarily sedentary physical work requiring ability to be ambulatory and to lift a maximum of 10 pounds; occasional lifting and, carrying; frequent hand/eye coordination to operate computer keyboard and office equipment; vision for reading, recording and interpreting information; frequent speech communication, hearing and listening to maintain communication; daily use of computer keyboard, standard office equipment and telephone.
Parsons Brinckerhoff is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the work place. EOE / Veteran/ Disability/ Gender (M-F)/Gender Identity/ Sexual Orientation
• Minimum of nine (9) months' experience in ExpressToll Contact Center or ExpressToll Image Processing Departments and/or at least six (6) months' experience in a previous Lead or Supervisor position (with any company)..
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills along with concise and detailed coaching feedback
• Proven ability to achieve and maintain departmental performance standards
• Proven leadership skills, dependability, and initiative
• Strong ability for problem solving, ability to effectively analyze results, and lead, motivate, develop and coach associate personnel
• Strong ability to develop and implement team strategies
• Ability to work independently & as part of the management team
• Proven ability to adhere to strict attendance requirements
• Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines and be accountable for the performance of others
• Good time management skills
• Must maintain a positive and professional attitude