Overview: At NTT DATA, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees have been key factors in our company's growth and market presence. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA and for the people who work here. |
A group company within NTT DATA currently seeks a "Sr. Manager" to join our team in Delaware.
Position Functions or Responsibilities: Sr. Manager (Information Management & Analytics) - Life Sciences business consulting:
NTT DATA is seeking a Sr. Manager to lead information management and analytics engagements for its Life Sciences customers.
What you will do:
Offering Strategy and Solution development:
- Lead end to end successful delivery of Information Management & Analytics that are Hadoop/Big Data-focused engagements for Life Sciences customer
- Lead architecture planning and design for deploying new data ecosystems that are cloud-based Hadoop implementations
- Lead engagement solution, planning, and serve as the main point of contact projects
- Define deliverable strategy, resource planning, structure and success criterion
- Manage the solution architecture and delivery of projects, while directing a multi-disciplinary project teams of project managers, analysts, architects and technology specialists/engineers
- Communicate efficiently and crisply across NTT DATA leadership, listing KPIs, engagement goals and objectives completion status and project updates
- Serve as the primary executive for day-to-day interactions with customers, including project-level and executive-level stakeholders
- Serve as a technical manager; proactively share with customers best practices on technology architectures, their feasibility, appropriateness and applicability to the stated problem
- Lead solution architecture design discussions crafting a set of solution options and have make planned and impromptu presentations with PowerPoint or with a whiteboard to a variety of business and technical audience
- Serve as an escalation point for the customers services, SLAs, offering support, and resource alignment
- Serve as a thought leader providing prescriptive and consultative advice and knowledge-sharing to customers
- Co-own several of NTT DATA's Healthcare & Life Sciences solution offerings / products, develop go to market strategy, roadmap, sales and marketing collateral, while bringing incremental maturity to these offerings
- Serve as the technical point of contact for business development support for Healthcare offerings, and lead new engagement kick-off
- Incubate and maintain strong working relationships with customers to drive revenue growth by solution and services adoption
- 5+ years of experience at a top consulting firm , managing engagements, designing data architecture, and building integration and migration solutions for large organizations
- 5+ years of product development or technology consulting experience leading large projects for information delivery, analytics and business intelligence solutions
- 5+ years of experience working with various data integration design patterns with traditional data warehousing and on cloud-based (AWS, Azure, etc) solutions, with the ability to recommend architecture based on given use cases
- 3+ years of experience working with Hadoop ecosystem (Hive, Impala , Oozie, Zookeeper, Spark, Sqoop)
- Familiarity with machine learning and statistical modeling
- Experience working on projects for Life Sciences organizations with strong understanding of the industry's technology and business challenges
- Experience leading large data ecosystem implementations in Agile environments
- Superior oral and written communication skills, especially the ability to communicate technical issues to a non-tech audience
- 50-75% travel; preferred location will be on the east coast
- Bachelor or Graduate degree in Computer Science, Technology or Information Management
- MBA in strategy or general management with cost/financial modeling experience
- PMP, CSPO, Pragmatic Marketing, or other similar certifications
- Experience implementing Data Lakes
- Publications in Information Management & Analytics or Life Sciences domain
- Experience architecting solutions with DevOps (on AWS)
Basic Qualifications: Experience:
This is a full-time salaried position with a group company within NTT DATA. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors will NOT be considered. This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
- 5 years Experience at a top consulting firm, managing engagements, designing data architecture, and building integration and migration solutions for large organizations
- 5 years Experience working with various data integration design patterns with traditional data warehousing and on cloud-based (AWS, Azure, etc) solutions, with the ability to recommend architecture based on given use cases
- 3 years Experience working with Hadoop ecosystem (Hive, Impala , Oozie, Zookeeper, Spark, Sqoop)
About NTT DATA
NTT DATA is your Innovation Partner anywhere around the world. With business operations in more than 35 countries, we put emphasis on long-term commitment and combine global reach and local intimacy to provide premier professional services from consulting, system development, business process and IT outsourcing to cloud-based solutions.
Visit NA to learn how our consultants, projects, managed services, and outsourcing engagements deliver value for a range of businesses and government agencies.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.
Options: Apply for this job online Apply
Refer this job to a friend Refer
Share on your newsfeed