the evolution of mobility
At Bombardier Aerospace, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we'll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Be responsible for Structural Integrity aspects of the aircraft structure which can include load path development, initial sizing, strength check note documentation, and production support (RNCs) and structural test support.
- Be expected to produce a minimum weight structure meeting all the 14 CFR part 25 requirements.
- Assist less experienced engineers in developing proper analysis techniques. All of this effort will be in concert and in support of the master schedule for product development of the program.
As our ideal candidate,
Bombardier is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and is committed to creating a diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other personal characteristic protected by Federal, State, or Local Laws.
- You must have a Bachelor of Science degree or above in Engineering from an accredited University
- You must have 8-10 years engineer experience in stress analysis.
- You must be able to work independently to define test matrices, write test plans, support test article fabrication and testing, and write test results reports.
- You must have demonstrated leadership capabilities.
- You have Part 25 DER credentials preferably.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted. Please continue to monitor our website and apply for additional positions for which you are qualified and may be of interest to you.
Your ideas move people.