the evolution of mobility
At Bombardier Aerospace, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide--one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we'll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Investigate design build issues and develop structural engineering solutions
- Release temporary engineering to resolve build issues in a timely manner
- Disposition aircraft non-conformances including rework instructions
- Support Flight Test Engineering with the knowledge of structural and systems installations
- Perform aircraft and engineering drawing investigation and coordination with affected engineering disciplines, Quality
- Assurance and operations manufacturing representatives.
- Coordinate with vendors to resolve installation interface and reliability problems.
- Champion Flight Test engineering change requests and coordinate with work package owners
- Author engineering to define structural special instructions or restrictions
- Prepare safety of flight documentation
As our ideal candidate,
Bombardier is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and is committed to creating a diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other personal characteristic protected by Federal, State, or Local Laws.
- You must have a bachelor's degree in Mechanical/Aeronautical Engineering or a related discipline
- You must have a minimum of 8-10 years' experience in structural design and certification
- You must be proficient in CATIA V5
- You must have experience in Flight Test Support
- You must have excellent verbal and written communication skills. Experience with communicating with operations.
- You must be a highly motivated, self-starter
- You must have proficiency with MS Office tools, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint. All other computer systems and software are an
- You must have the ability to perform basic stress calculations for equivalent strength.
- You must have the ability to travel internationally
- You having Learjet or BFTC experience is an asset
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted. Please continue to monitor our website and apply for additional positions for which you are qualified and may be of interest to you.
Your ideas move people.