|Job Ref:||4ac0557e19||Employer:||Direct Solutions - Canada||Country:||Canada||County/State:||Alberta||City:||Calgary||Address:||Post Date:||15/10/2016 23:06|
My client, a large Commercial Property Management firm is currently seeking a Senior Building Operator for a building in their Calgary portfolio. Reporting to the Operations Supervisor, the Building Operator will be primarily responsible for ensuring that the building is being managed and maintained in a safe and environmentally responsible manner to the highest level of operational efficiency.
• Review, monitor and inspect all building functions including mechanical and electrical areas; provide direction in maintaining exceptional standards and services; including decisions for various operational modes, equipment logs, inspections, chemical tests, filter changes and temperature concerns
• Provide quotations, recommendations, regular visits and prompt service to building tenants to ensure satisfactory and problem resolution. Order supplies and services based on pre-authorized levels of approval
• Be responsible for the efficient, effective and successful control of all equipment, maintenance and repair building structures and property in accordance with approved practices, procedures and financial limitations
• Implement WHMIS, Health & Safety programs, and departmental directives
• Provide standby support to on-call maintenance staff as required and attend after hour building emergencies
• Direct and supervise repairs to the building and its equipment
• Be involved in energy management practices for lighting and HVAC and seek to identify areas for improvement
• Perform chemical tests on building water systems; including chilled water back up and base building heating systems.
• Conduct final inspections on all construction to ensure deficiencies are corrected, space conforms to codes, ensure that the space has been built as per the drawings and provide a completed and detailed report
• Prepare and submit reports based on operations.
• Must have a 5th Class Building Operator Certificate or Building Operator "A" Certificate or higher (4th Class etc,,,)
• Minimum of two years experience in a similar role
• Are knowledgeable about Building HVAC, Plumbing, Electrical, BAS Systems and Life Safety Systems
For immediate consideration, please call Abby Rubin (604) 836 - 2672 and email Resume as an attachment in Word to NA. This position pays $55,000 - $60,000 + excellent benefits + room for advancement.
My client is a financial and professional services firm specializing in real estate/property management and investment management .