|Job Ref:||204800107||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Cheadle||Address:||Post Code:||SK8||Salary:||£60000 - £70000/annum Call to discuss||Post Date:||16/10/2016 03:20|
Senior Planner - Manchester - Leading Top Tier International Contractor|
A leading main contractor based in Manchester has rare opportunity to join their growing team. This opportunity has materialised through organic growth and an unbelievable order book. This will provide you with great career prospects on leading, high value projects based in Manchester.
As the successful Senior/Lead Planner you will take sole responsibility for the project planning on a flagship development close to Manchester - linked closely with the development of Manchester as the northern powerhouse. You will also be expected to contribute during front-end tender planning and lead the on-site delivery with project teams. Projects range in value from £10m - £50m.
The ideal Senior Planner should have the following;
* 10 years' experience as a Project Planner with stable main contractor career history
* Practical construction background as a Site Engineer is advantageous
* Sector experience ideally includes commercial/high rise/industrial/residential/mixed-use
* You will be an outgoing, personable individual with exceptional communication skills.
* Asta powerproject essential
* P6 experiernce advantageous
* Proficient in Microsoft Office.
* Full UK driving License.
As the successful Senior Planner you will receive the following;
£60000 - £70000 plus (Car + Healthcare + Pension) - depending upon experience.
* Market leading contractor
* Regular repeat business from an established client base.
* Job Security and long term prospects
* Unlimited career development
* Leading projects
* Exceptional remuneration
If you would like more information on this Project Planner position, or any other vacancy, please call Jack Whelan on (Apply online only) or email your current CV through to (url removed) where it will be reviewed and you will be contacted within 48 hours if your CV is short-listed for this position