|Job Ref:||204800225||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Yorkshire||City:||Leeds||Address:||Post Code:||LS7||Salary:||£50000 - £60000/annum||Post Date:||16/10/2016 03:20|
Interaction Recruitment are seeking an experienced Contracts Manager to join our client that specialise in new build and refurbishment commercial and accommodation projects.|
Previous recent experience of managing multiple projects up to £20m for an established main contractor is essential, along with a background incorporating m&e and general trades.
The successful applicant will primarily be based out of our clients West Yorkshire office, though their areas of operations are generally across the North of England.
It is imperative for applicants to have a genuine desire and demonstrate a want to further their career to a more senior level as and when the time is right.
• Assist in the preparation of annual budgets and manage expenditure within agreed budgets
• Ultimately ensure that each statutory compliance obligation is invariably met with regards to applicable plant and equipment
• To ensure all conditions of the contract are being met and there is efficient and effective utilisation of labour, materials, plant and equipment within the allocated budgets
• Manage and monitor site activities and physical progress of work for site safety, quality and environmental responsibilities
• Initiate and implement an on-call duty roster to ensure the adequate response to emergency call-outs
• Engage, monitor and manage the deployment of appropriate and suitably qualified contractors
• Ensure that the Training matrix is kept up to date and returned monthly - maintain a register of competencies for each member of staff employed and ensure that records of training are maintained
• Prioritise the use of resources both direct and indirect
For more information please contact Ross Buchanan on (Apply online only) or email your CV to ;
Note: Due to the vast amount of applications that we receive, it is not possible for us to contact all applicants, therefore if you have not heard from us within two working days then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, however we will register your details for consideration against future opportunities