|Job Ref:||204800360||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Berkshire||City:||Sandhurst||Address:||Post Code:||TN18||Salary:||£25000 - £30000/annum||Post Date:||16/10/2016 03:21|
Are you a dedicated Health and Safety Advisor looking for your next contract?|
I am currently seeking a Health and Safety Advisor to join a fantastic business based near Sandhurst, covering multiple sites up to Leicester.
Reporting directly to the Health and Safety Manager working as a valued part of a committed health and safety team, the successful Health and Safety Advisor will play a key part in establishing health and safety procedures and practices on a multi-site basis.
Initially offered as a 3 month contract, there is opportunity for the successful candidate to continue on a permanent basis thereafter.
The successful individual will benefit from a fixed term rate (pro rata'd) from £25k-£30k, travel allowance and accommodation on the occasions when overnight stay is required.
The successful Health and Safety Advisor will be responsible for:
* Site health and safety audits
* Site visits
* Liaising with site managers
* Working face to face with clients
The ideal candidate will:
* Hold the NEBOSH General Certificate or NEBOSH Construction certificate as a minimum
* Have construction, waste or high risk industry experience is essential
* Have a full UK driving license
* Be able to manage their own diary
* Be happy with regular travelling
* Have responsibility for night away from home
If you are interested in this outstanding opportunity, please send me your CV to
Due to the amount of applications we will receive we will only be contacting candidates who are suitable for the role