|Job Ref:||204800346||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Kent||City:||Dartford||Address:||Post Code:||DA1||Salary:||£27500 - £35000/annum Benefits package||Post Date:||16/10/2016 03:21|
Title: Senior Town Planner |
Salary: Up to £35,000 + Full Benefits
Established Planning and Development Consultancy need to recruit a Senior Town Planner who is RTPI Chartered, to help run a number of small projects as well as assisting the partners on larger scale projects across the UK. My ambitious client is looking for a skilled Town Planner who is looking to make the step up to senior level, or a confident Senior Planner who is aiming to establish themselves within an industry leading company.
Key duties of this role include:-
* Running key projects for the business, from inception through to completion including the delegation of work, the mentoring of junior members of the team and financial forecasting.
* Attending site meetings to provide expert advice on site assessments, project developments and liaising with the client, developers and also local authorities.
* Assisting in the running of larger projects as well as the submission of tenders for future business pipeline.
* Leading a team, attending management meetings for project updates as well as working independently where required.
* Managing the entire planning application and appeals processes from start to finish
Being a specialist consultancy, our client covers both rural and urban based projects including residential, commercial and mix-use and offer an excellent bonus structure, the opportunity to progress within the organisation and autonomy to develop your career in the direction that you would like.
Are you extremely passionate about Town Planning? Would you like to receive a fantastic base salary alongside a second to none benefits package? Then don't hesitate and act fast to ensure you don't miss out on a fantastic opportunity.
If you feel this role may be of interest, we would love to hear from you! Call Myles Hooban now on (Apply online only) or email. If you have any questions, feel free to get in touch