|Job Ref:||204800275||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||City of London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£45000 - £60000/annum including benefits + pension||Post Date:||16/10/2016 03:42|
Data Warehouse Developer - London / Home Based - £60K|
A national Business Intelligence Consultancy are actively seeking a Data Warehouse Developer with strong Microsoft BI / SQL experience to join an existing team and become a major influence in revolutionary BI projects across the UK. This exciting home based role will challenge even the most technically gifted Data Warehouse specialists, in an organisation that is going from strength to strength.
As a boutique Business Intelligence Consultancy, my client have built a name for themselves in a very short space of time. Operating in a niche vertical there is an active requirement for a Data Warehouse Developer to join the team in a home based / on client site focussed environment.
On a day to day basis this role will include:
* Exceptional stakeholder / client relationship management
* Build entire Data Warehouse environments within Business Intelligence
* Perform ETL design / build
* Provide proof of concept documents during project lifecycle
* Review project requirements and documentation to ensure quality
* Provide advice and consultancy on functionality, applicability and usability of solutions to project requirements
* Be the 'technical specialist' during a Business Intelligence project lifecycle
In order to apply, the successful applicant should have:
* 3-5 years experience building entire Data Warehouse environemnts (for internal or external clients) in a Development / technical role
* MS BI Stack: SQL, SSRS, SSIS, SSAS
* Any exposure to Business Intelligence / Data Visualisation tools are a plus: Tableau, QlikView, Microsoft Power BI, Microstrategy, Oracle Business Intelligence Executive Edition (OBIEE) etc.
This is a challenging role with fabulous rewards for the successful Data Warehouse Specialist. As well as the flexibility to manage your diary, this role will include ongoing training / certifications, career progression and benefits including bonus / pension etc.
To apply for this role you must have full eligibility to live and work in the UK.
For more information on this position and other Business Intelligence roles please our website (url removed)
SearchBI are the first choice for Business Intelligence and Agile BI recruitment business in the UK and internationally. We work with Software Houses, Partners and End Users throughout the UK and Europe. As unique specialists in this niche marketplace we have positioned ourselves ideally to satisfy the needs of a variety of clients. We understand our industry and use our expansive network to position ourselves as market leaders for all Agile Business Intelligence requirements.
London / Greater London / Watford / Enfield / Luton / Cheshunt / Hounslow / Croydon / Uxbridge / Maidenhead / High Wycombe / Brentwood / Chelmsford / Dartford / Basildon / Hertfordshire / Bedfordshire / Buckinghamshire / Hampshire / Oxfordshire / Reading
Data Warehouse / Business Intelligence / BI / QlikView / Tableau / Microsoft Power BI / Microstrategy / Oracle / OBIEE / Microsoft BI Stack / SQL / SSRS / SSIS / SSAS / ETL / Data