|Job Ref:||204800151||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Basingstoke||Address:||Post Code:||RG21||Post Date:||16/10/2016 03:42|
SharePoint Administrator |
Basingstoke - £45,000 + Company Benefits
SharePoint 2010 - SharePoint 2013 - SharePoint Online - SQL - BI -XML
Search is currently representing a well established Legal Firm based in Basingstoke who is currently seeking a SharePoint Administrator on a permanent basis to work closely with the Business and IT teams to improve efficiencies using internal solutions.
SharePoint Administrators duties and responsibilities:
* Strong experience using SharePoint 2010, 2013 and SharePoint Online.
* Evidence of working with internal clients to scope requirements.
* Understanding of SQL, BI, XML and Web-Forms.
* Serve as the liaison and key point of contact between the IT Team and Business Stakeholders for assigned web sites to support them in site management, and other related portal issues.
* Coordinate and participate in projects.
* Recommend and implement solutions that adhere to content management best practices and standards.
* Contribute to the successful delivery of our upgraded system to all stakeholders.
* Experience in a law firm or other professional services environment is highly advantageous.
If you are a SharePoint Administrator interested in hearing more on this opportunity please apply now.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age