|Job Ref:||204800565||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Lancashire||City:||Leyland||Address:||Post Code:||PR25||Salary:||£50000 - £65000/annum £50,000 to £65,000 + benefits||Post Date:||16/10/2016 03:43|
Job Title: IT Service Delivery Manager|
Location: Leyland, Lancashire
Salary: £50,000 to £65,000 + car
Our client is a leading supplier of facility services to the Ministry of Defence and they now have an immediate requirement for an IT Service Delivery Manager to be based at their site in Leyland, Lancashire.
This exciting vacancy is a key leadership role within our client's Information Technology (IT) function, responsible for ensuring that IT capability (infrastructure and applications) are fit for purpose to support service delivery to the Ministry of Defence (MOD).
This is a permanent position with a salary of £50,000 to £65,000 plus a car, 33 days total holiday and further benefits some of which are listed below.
Suitable applicants are encouraged to make an immediate application prior to the vacancy closing.
- Developing a Service Acceptance Strategy across projects and change initiatives, with buy-in from
- Driving the overall strategy, delivery and ongoing evolution of Service Delivery in line with industry
best practice, providing leadership to the IT function and coaching/nurturing a services culture.
- As a member of the IT Leadership team, providing insight into IT Service Management strategy
development, staff development, and operational effectiveness.
- Ensuring the people, processes and tools are in place to meet the needs of Change & Configuration Management.
- Ensuring the people, process and tools are in place and are effectively managing Incident, Problem
and Request management.
- Producing and communicating Management Information relating to service performance.
- Establishing and driving staff and service provider performance to develop end-to-end SLAs and
building a culture of service management excellence and continuous improvement shared by all.
- Responsible for ensuring that the operation of technology services from internal and external
technology / service providers are effective and efficient, including total cost of ownership.
- Monitoring internal and external supplier performance, ensuring sufficient governance is in place to
- ITIL Foundation or clear demonstrable experience and understanding in the field of ITSM.
- Significant experience in an IT Services Environment, likely as a Service Delivery Manager.
- Knowledge and/or experience in using, defining, deploying ITIL processes.
- Evidence of leading in a technology service operation, including prior management experience in at least one
service management/line area (service design, Delivery, operations, improvement, applications, infrastructure,
end-user services, networks).
- Experience of managing services through outsourced contracts.
- Experience in managing multiple stakeholders at all levels of the organisation, including management/exec level.
- Significant experience in managing multiple issues, problems and work streams, with a clear ability to prioritise.
- Service focussed, able to understand internal/external client needs and how to support them.
- £50,000 to £65,000 annual salary.
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays.
- Company car.
- Pension Scheme.
- Challenging and varied working environment