|Job Ref:||204800156||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||Luton||Address:||Post Code:||LU3||Salary:||£24500 - £40000/annum company van, fuel card, tools||Post Date:||16/10/2016 04:05|
Field Service Engineer
£12ph to start after training £13 with overtime Circa £40,000
Ideal Location: Surrey/ Maidenhead /Luton/ Hemel Hempstead.
Package: Plenty of overtime available, company van, fuel card, tools, company credit card.
My client is well-established award winning manufacturer and supplier of waste handling capital equipment throughout the UK.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Attending customer sites and Servicing, maintaining and fault finding of capital recycling machinery and heavy plant such as compactors and balers.
• This is a home based role, covering Surrey/ Maidenhead /Luton/ Hemel Hempstead areas.
• You must be flexible with hours as there will be paid overtime.
Essential Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
• Must be a good communicator and be comfortable in a customer facing role.
• Experienced Field Service Engineer
• Single or 3 phase Electrical qualifications or experience
• Hydraulic experience is essential.
• Welding skills advantageous.
If you are looking to join a fantastic organisation that is one of the leaders in their field, then we need to speak to you today.
Please call Sarah Lewis on (Apply online only) or ideally email with a copy of your current CV. All information is kept within the strictest confidence