|Job Ref:||204800154||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Buckinghamshire||City:||Milton Keynes||Address:||Salary:||£26000 - £30000/annum overtime, van & tools||Post Date:||16/10/2016 04:05|
Field Service Engineer |
£13-£15 per hour plus plenty of overtime
Package: Company Van (mobile workshop), Tools, laptop, Expenses, and Fuel Card supplied.
Milton Keynes & Surrounding areas
My client is well-established award winning supplier of waste handling capital equipment throughout the UK.
Role & Responsibilities:
• You will be required to be flexible with hours with occasional overnight stays.
• Attending customer sites and Servicing, maintaining and fault finding of capital recycling machinery and heavy plant such as compactors and balers.
• This is a home based role.
• You must be flexible with hours as there will be paid overtime.
Essential Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
• Must be a good communicator and be comfortable in a customer facing role.
• Experienced Field Service Engineer
• Single or 3 phase Electrical qualifications or experience
• Hydraulic experience is essential.
• Welding skills advantageous.
If you are looking to join a fantastic organisation that is one of the leaders in their field, then we need to speak to you today.
Please contact Sarah Lewis on (Apply online only) or ideally email with a copy of your current CV.
All information is kept within the strictest confidence