|Job Ref:||204800477||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||East London||Address:||Post Code:||E1||Salary:||£10/hour||Post Date:||16/10/2016 04:07|
This is temp to perm opportunity for the RIGHT candidate
The successful candidate will operate a CNC Engraver and Laser using bespoke design software producing draft drawings in CAD for customer approval and use.
Main Duties and Tasks
• Determine project requirements, including scope, materials, technical drawings.
• Observing, receiving, and otherwise obtaining information from all relevant sources.
• Using Gravostyle7 software for operating CNC Engraver.
• Using Sold Edge ST4 Software for CAD Design drawings.
• Using Lantek Software for laser to minimise waste of material when cutting.
• Working with the customer approval process of drawings.
• Operating Laser and Engraver and maintaining a clean environment.
• Painting engraved products to specification.
• Checking consumables for CNC machines.
• Occasionally, it may be necessary to attend client sites to carry fitting procedures.
Making Decisions and Solving Problems
• Determining project methods and procedures.
• Analysing information and evaluating results to solve problems and to identify the best solutions.
• Making independent judgments.
Controlling Machines and Processes
• Setting up and operating CNC machinery to cut or engrave sheet metal and steel parts and other components.
• Conducting daily checks on machinery to ensure functioning correctly and to report any defects.
• Operating Engraver Grinding equipment for tool sharpening.
Communicating with Supervisors, Peers, or Subordinates
• Communicating in person to supervisors and co-workers to provide relevant. information.
• Liaising with team to assist with completing of job cards.
Inspecting Equipment, Structures, or Material
• Examining products or components to verify their conformance to specifications.
• Investigating errors to identify causes of the non-conformance by inspecting. equipment, materials and components.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
• Experience with operating CNC machinery.
• Understanding of different types of metal material used in fabrication.
• Computer literate.
• CAD Design.
• Fork Lift Driving Certificate.
• First Aider.
£10.00 per hour
Monday to Friday - 7am to 5pm (45 hours per week)
Overtime available (paid at time and half)
This vacancy is being advertised by Travail Employment Group (Barking). The services advertised by Travail Employment Group (Barking) are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business