|Job Ref:||204800354||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||South Gloucestershire||Address:||Salary:||£30000 - £39500/annum||Post Date:||16/10/2016 04:07|
Job Title: Senior Transport Planner - Location: South Gloucestershire- Salary: £30,000 to £39,500|
A specialist transport planning consultancy are recruiting for a Senior Transport Planner to take technical lead on, and input to development planning projects as part of a close-knit team.
* Degree level education (or equivalent);
* Significant experience within transport planning;
* Strong report writing skills, including the ability to produce transport statements, assessments & travel plans;
* Junction modelling experience, using Arcady, Picady & LinSig;
* Experience with AutoCAD design work is preferred;
* Excellent communication & presentation skills;
* Experience managing projects & supporting junior staff .
The Opportunity: The organisation are an independent consultancy, specialising in transport planning and infrastructure design who are now looking to continue the growth of their Bristol based team.
If successful, you will have the opportunity to take on management responsibilities within the team, support the development of junior staff in the team and rise in seniority as you progress.
As a key member within a relatively small team, it is important that you are comfortable taking on a varied range of responsibilities and work effectively with others.
What to do next: If you are interested in this opportunity and would like further information, then please feel free to contact David Redfern on (Apply online only) for a confidential chat.
Commutable Locations: South West, Bristol, South Gloucestershire, Swindon, Bath, Chepstow, Newport, Cardiff, Gloucester, Clifton, Stroud, Weston-super-Mare, Cwmbran, Taunton, Bridgwater, Glastonbury, Chippenham, Yate, Portishead