|Job Ref:||204800226||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Wiltshire||City:||Swindon||Address:||Post Code:||DY3||Salary:||£60000 - £70000/annum Above market rates||Post Date:||16/10/2016 04:07|
Duties will also include;|
- Defining manufacturing equipment strategies
- New product process development
- Vendor selection
- Conduct regular monthly project reviews
- Work with procurement, design production
- Manage process improvements, scrap, efficiency, downtime and quick change cost improvements.
- Be accountable for engineering budget, resource and capital investments for the business
Manage and coach a the team of engineers
- Embrace continuous improvement methodologies, H&S and GMP.
This position has a wide range of responsibilities and candidates could currently be in the position of a Manufacturing Manager, Process Engineering Manager or Technical Manager within a plastics manufacturing environment.
Proven Process Engineering experience in Manufacturing Industry
Experience within Pharmaceutical Industry desirable
Proven track record in Project Management and meeting deliverables
Proven Leadership skills of Technical staff
Degree in Process Engineering
For more information and to apply for this position, please send your CV with a covering note to explain why you feel you should be considered for this post.
Email: (url removed)
By sending us your CV you are explicitly consenting to our processing of your personal data on a computer database for the purpose of evaluating your application for employment. This processing will be carried out in accordance with the UK Data Protection Act 1998. By applying for this role you hereby consent to us to finding you work on your behalf. If you do not wish your CV to be sent to our client then you must clearly state this to us