|Job Ref:||204800683||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Altrincham||Address:||Post Code:||WA14||Salary:||£55000 - £60000/annum + Car and Benefits||Post Date:||17/10/2016 03:24|
Job title: Senior Quantity Surveyor/ Commercial Manager|
We currently have an excellent opportunity for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to work for a building envelope contractor based in Cheshire.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with an established company across various high value projects and in turn will offer great career progression and company benefits.
Role responsibilities of the Senior Quantity Surveyor are:
- Manage a team of quantity surveyors
- Manage and work on setting up projects
- Provide commercial and contractual administration of the contracts
- Identify additional works, maintain records and evaluate value
- Manage Sub contract procurement
- CVR reporting
- Cashflow reporting
- Attend monthly project reviews
Experience required of the Senior Quantity Surveyor ideally:
- At least 10 years' experience with Building / Civil Engineering construction techniques.
- Cost estimating ad Client liaising,
• Experienced in the use of major standard forms of Contract including NEC and FIDIC
• Commercial awareness
• Multi Discipline Capability
• Good MS Office Skills
• Membership of a relevant professional body (RICS/ACostE/CIOB
This is an excellent opportunity for a Senior Quantity Surveyor / Commercial Manager to further their career with an established company.
If this position is of interest to you then please click 'apply' below