|Job Ref:||204800840||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hampshire||City:||Basingstoke||Address:||Post Code:||RG21||Salary:||£38000 - £40000/annum + Bonus + Bens||Post Date:||17/10/2016 03:44|
IT Support Team Leader|
£40,000 + Bonus + Full Corporate Benefits
This is an excellent opportunity for you, an IT Support Team Leader to be responsible for all aspects of internal IT Support for a large technology company based in Basingstoke.
Managing a team of 3 support engineers, you will be responsible for all internal user support issues, carrying out hands on support as well as managing the team. This incorporates:
* End User Support in a Wintel environment.
* Infrastructure Maintenance and Management.
* Manage Project Work.
This position would suit a hands on IT Manager or Senior IT Support Engineer working in-house.
Management and Planning
* To ensure the team's performance is in line with SLAs.
* Establish training and development plans for technical staff
* Establish key relationships with stakeholders
* Work within an ITIL framework.
* To Establish an IT Plan that continually develops the IT Team and IT Systems in line with a progressive business.
In order to be successful in your application, you must have:
* A background as IT Manager or Senior Support with team leader experience.
* Broad knowledge of IT and Communication services
* Experience in developing IT plans, covering infrastructure, services, risk and security.
* Strong ITIL experience, ideally certified.
* Strong technical skills around:
* Desktop Support
* Windows Server, Office, Exchange, AD and Domain Management
* Virtualization - VMWare or Hyer-v
* Security Technologies - access control, threat management, AV, content filtering, IPS, DDOS
* Network technologies including LAN, WAN, VLAN
* Storage Technologies - SAN architecture, backup.
* UC technologies - IP Voice, Collaboration.
You should also have very strong communication skills across written and verbal and comfortable dealing with customers at all levels. A patient nature but able to motivate and get the very best from your team.
This is an outstanding opportunity which will go quickly, so if you are an IT Support Team Leader, Hands on IT Manager or Senior Support Engineer with managerial experience, please send your CV to me today