|Job Ref:||204800785||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hampshire||City:||Basingstoke||Address:||Post Code:||RG21||Salary:||£55000 - £60000/annum + Bonus + Benefits||Post Date:||17/10/2016 03:44|
Solutions Support Team Leader|
£60,000 + Bonus + Benefits
We are looking for a Solutions Support Team Leader to join a leading IT Solutions / Managed Service Company based in Basingstoke.
You will be responsible for complex design, deployment, pre-sales and support of Solutions including Networking, Server and Storage and Backup Technologies for both internal and external customer base.
You will be a player coach as it were, so this is a hands on position but also Team Lead to
* Networking Solutions Specialist
* Storage and Backup Specialist
* Server Solutions Specialist
We are therefore looking for expertise in the following areas:
* Management and Planning
* Ensure team performance meets SLA's
* Establish Training and Development Framework for Solutions Team.
* Build strong relationships with internal stakeholders including management, other dept heads,
* Establish and develop ITIL 3 framework.
* Managing Pre-Sales Support, Design, Build, Test and deployment of shared infrastructure and complex services and solutions. Also 3rd line support for internal and external infrastructure issues.
* Technical Skills
* Strong general Infrastructure skills
* Desktop Support, Server Admin with Active Directory and Domain Manage
* Security Technologies
* Networking Technologies - LAN, WAN and WLAN (Cisco Juniper or Dell)
* Storage Technologies - SAN and Backup (Dell EqualLogic or EMC)
* Virtualisation Technologies - VMWare or Hyper-v
* Unified Communications - IP Voice, Collaboration
You will lead the technical solutions team and so excellent communication and team work is a must. You should be highly professional, calm in pressurised situations and able to assist in all areas, across internal and external technical requirements.
You must have excellent Team Leader / Management teams and yet still happy to be hands on.
This is an outstanding opportunity with will go quickly, so please send your CV to me today