|Job Ref:||204800663||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Salary:||£33000 - £33500/annum||Post Date:||17/10/2016 03:44|
We are seeking an experienced and highly motivated SharePoint Solutions Architect to work across different clients of ours in UK. This wide-ranging and challenging role requires:|
-Exceptional demonstrable knowledge across SDLC
-Involvement from initial specification to implementation
-Quickly understand the scope of the problem
-Creating the shape, understanding the framework, producing mock-ups, specs
-Self-motivated, articulate, confident and able to work alone with minimal supervision
-Possess good experience of working in this type of role, with a strong client focus and good experience in the implementation of SharePoint, wide experience in integrating SharePoint with external systems and architecting solutions around SharePoint
Qualification & Preferred Certifications:
Poses an Bachelor / Master's degree
Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist
Microsoft Certified IT Professional
Microsoft Certified Application Developer
Microsoft Certified Solution Developer
ITIL V3 Certified
K2 Certified developer
Summary of Relevant Skills & Experience
Architecture and Design
* Modelling tools (UML) including IBM Rational Software Architect 7.5/8, Rational Team Concert: Work Items and workgroup under Jazz Server Administration and Setup of work streams, components, and Configuration Management Strategy. Implementing RUP in an organisation
* Good knowledge on design patterns and practices
* Enterprise, Solution, and Technical Architecture from inception to delivery. Patterns and Framework adoption.
*Identity server experience across the various applications including intranet / internet applications.
* SOA architectures: SOAP/REST Web services through MS Web Services WCF, BizTalk 2002. Service and API design and implementation.
* Source Code Management using SourceSafe and TFS; all versions up to 2012 - Version control admin and development.
* Data Modelling: Oracle Designer, Microsoft SQL Server 2012, 2008 (R2), 2005, 2000, 7, 6.5 and 4 development SSIS (DTS packages) SSRS reporting (T/SQL, Stored Procedures), SSAS Data warehousing, cubes and dimensions.
* Competent IT Professional with a passion for developing solutions, strong and experienced comfortable in both Web, mobile and desktop development.
* TML (Topology Modelling Language) under Rational Architect.
* Programming .net & C # (.net 4.5, 4.0, 3.5, 3, .net 2 Full Release to 2005, 2008, 2010, 2012, 2013 and 2015 current), excellent knowledge of PowerShell scripting
* Microsoft Visual Studio development (versions .NET 2015, 2013, 2012, 2010, 2008, 2005, 2003, 6, 5, 4 and 3 and VBA).
* Microsoft CRM Design and Development, Forms plugins, XRM Portals and SDK development.
* Windows Forms applications. MVC Framework. Installation and build configuration.
* Bootstrap, standard and implementing pre-built templates, Dynamic responsive cross device UI development Mobile/Tablet and desktop.
* Windows Modern UI - RT (Windows 8) applications using C# and WPF
* Windows Mobile 6.0 development using .net 35 and UI Framework., Windows Phone 7 using Silverlight WPF under Visual studio 2010.
* Oracle 11i,10i,9i ,8.x, 8i.x and 7.x development and administration (NT installations) including PL/SQL, SQL*Plus, Oracle Developer (Oracle forms)
* SharePoint and Sitecore, exposure to epiServer.
* Visual Studio , (url removed) (up to 3.0) & Dreamweaver to MX for Web Development
* Microsoft Access All Versions up to and including Office 2013, Programming Design and Conversions
* Develop Applications / VBA (Excel for Application, Word for Applications)
* Screen design and UI interactive interface design using Microsoft Expression Blend Sketch flow.
* Development across all Microsoft platforms Windows 8,7, Vista, XP, Server 2008, 2003, 2000, NT4 and Win95/98.
* Microsoft Exchange Server (5.5) Administration and development of Exchange Forms.
* Entity Framework, ADO, RDO, DAO SQL API. ODBC and SQL, OLEDB.
* TDD, BDD, NUnit Testing framework Microsoft Test Centre. Jasmine.
* Broadcast Media, video & television, Media Asset Management integration, metadata, ingest to conform, integration and synergy between products, applications and edit suites. Cataloguing and tagging assets. Workflow and process integration providing governance and compliance.
* SharePoint custom state machine Workflow Development and Programming.
* In depth knowledge of SharePoint Server 2010 & 2013, understanding of low level technical working of SharePoint
* Configuring and managing - Fast Search Implementation, Service applications, Security, Active Directory Integration
* Experience of SharePoint installation, Upgrades and migration from on premise to cloud (desirable)
* Implementing Document storage systems, exposure to Nintex workflow & Nintex forms and interfacing with 3rd party products
*Previous development experience with Java J2EE, SQL, HQL, Hibernate, Spring, Spring MVC Struts, EJB, JSP, XML, Web Services, Jbozz, ANT, Scrum, agile, Python, linux, Junit to deliver solutions to the business.
* Good knowledge in Nintex workflow / K2 (Blackpearl, Smartform and Connect) professional is desirable
* Minimum four years' experience developing SharePoint 2010 & 2013 solutions and exposure to SharePoint 2016
*Good experience in developing Azure provider hosted apps / SharePoint hosted apps.
*Experience with SharePoint Designer 2010 and 2013
*Experience with InfoPath
*Implementing solutions on Office 365 platform
*Client facing experience
*Clear understanding of SharePoint Architecture
*A solid knowledge and a proven track record developing SharePoint solutions using both the Feature and App Model Frameworks
*Experience of architecting & developing Desktop, Web and Mobile applications
*Experience of integrating bespoke systems developed by 3rd parties in a corporate environment
*Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
*Strong SQL Server knowledge
*Experience creating development documentation and user guides
*Experience delivering projects using AGILE methodologies
*Strong interpersonal skills where you will articulate complex concepts to colleagues and clients.
*Highly effective motivational and organisational skills.
Closing date for the job is 15/11/2016