|Job Ref:||204800660||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||Uxbridge||Address:||Salary:||£9.00 - £14.00/hour + bonus||Post Date:||17/10/2016 03:44|
Our client is a global sales and marketing consultancy specialising in the technology industry. They have a wide range of international blue-chip clients across computer hardware, software, storage and security systems. There is a fantastic training program and opportunity to progress within the organisation.|
Due to continued growth and expansion we are looking for a Dutch Lead Generation Executive to identify and qualify business needs to increase sales opportunities and further develop the company.
As a Dutch Lead Generator/ Business Development successful candidate will have previous experience within the B2B arena and specifically contacting decision makers on a business-business basis and answering inbound chat enquiries.
You will be working directly with a sales team to provide them with information on prospect customers and generate interest in product portfolio.
Duties, Tasks and Responsibilities of Dutch Lead generation executive/ business development
-Making outbound calls to C-level decision makers in Netherlands and Belgium using data provided
-To convert the calls to new business leads
-Handling chat enquiries and multi-channel communication with prospect and existing customers
-Inform prospect client's on the company's products and services
-Gather relevant local business information
-Build relationships with colleagues and clients
-Achieve set targets
Working hours for Dutch Lead generation executive/ business development executive
Monday-Friday 8.00-4.30 pm, company is based within a 10-minute walk of Uxbridge tube-station in the heart of West London. Also there is free and ample car-parking and easily accessible from the M40, M4 and surrounding areas of West London, Berkshire and Buckinghamshire.
The role would start with a basic hourly rate of £9.00-14.00 per hour depending on experience + 20% bonus payable monthly and would be representing a global leading technology company.
There is first class training on offer and genuine and fast-moving progression. All roles have potential to become permanent for the right candidate and will offer basic salary of £20-26k per annum + bonus
- Spoken and written B2B level of Dutch or Flemish, good level of English
- 1-2 years Previous outbound calling experience in B2B IT lead generation, telemarketing, market research
- Excellent telephone manner
- The role is an outbound tele-marketing opportunity so not hard selling but more gaining quality information on behalf of the client you are representing, therefore the confidence, professionalism, communication skills and being target driven and resilience is key.
- The ideal candidate will have the enthusiasm, drive and professionalism to get through to and engage with senior decision makers, probe effectively and have the ability to generate leads with qualified clients.
Sounds like you? Please email your CV to