|Job Ref:||204800946||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Cambridge||Address:||Post Code:||CB1||Post Date:||17/10/2016 04:10|
Are you an experienced Quality, Health & Safety Manager looking for an interim contract role?|
With this interesting and challenging role, your responsibilities will include;
- Management of all Quality, Health & Safety and Environmental Systems and the team
- Delivering training to a broad spectrum of employees from management to operator
- Continuous improvement of all Quality, Health & Safety and Environment systems and processes
- Audits, RCAs, NCRs, accidents, investigations
- Accident investigation, RCA and corrective actions
Strong communication skills and the ability to build rapport at all levels is essential - you will be key in driving behavioural changes and leading QHSE activities across the site. Experienced within engineering or manufacturing, you will be an experienced Quality, Health, Safety and Environment Manager looking to further progress your career with a growing, successful and forward thinking company. You will ideally possess relevant qualifications such as NEBOSH, Qualified Internal Auditor (9001, 14001 & 18001) and have used CI and quality tools previously. To find out more, please contact me asap!
This role is likely to be for an initial contract of 3 months but may be longer dependent on client needs.
This role is easily commutable from Cambridge, Huntingdon, Ely, Wisbech, Kings Lynn, Mildenhall, Newmarket, Bury St Edmunds, Haverhill, Royston, Peterborough and many more places locally