|Job Ref:||204800800||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Northamptonshire||City:||Northamptonshire||Address:||Post Code:||NN13||Salary:||£41000 - £45000/annum||Post Date:||17/10/2016 04:10|
Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer |
£42,000 - £45,000
A fantastic opportunity for an Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer to work within a leading, world class manufacturing environment with a consistent OEE between 95-98%.
As the Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer you will be responsible for:
- Carrying out both electrical and mechanical maintenance on a daily basis and attend to all breakdowns as and when required.
- Strip downs and rebuilds on a range of machinery - to include electrical and mechanical aspects.
- Perform corrective techniques and PPM as and when required to a high standard.
- PLC control knowledge required including; fault-finding and diagnosis.
- Always working towards continuous improvement on site.
As the successful Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer you will ideally have experience in a fast paced environment (FMCG) and a food environment background would be advantageous. You must have a completed either a mechanical or electrical apprenticeship and have a range of the following industry recognised qualifications; City and Guilds, HNC, HND, ONC, OND, BTEC, NVQ's etc.
To apply for this role please contact Shakira Stewart by submitting your CV via the link below