|Job Ref:||204800797||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Cambridgeshire||City:||Cambridgeshire||Address:||Post Code:||CB1||Salary:||£35 - £40/hour||Post Date:||17/10/2016 04:10|
To support the A14 Cambridge to Huntingdon Project on site from November 2016 for a period of at least 2 years. Reporting to the Project Manager and Site Manager, the role will be responsible for inspection, assurance, liaison between designers and Contractors, the site health and safety file, handovers, and defect rectification.
• Help prepare are coordinate the completion of the Health and Safety File.
• Liaising with and attending meetings with the Delivery Partner and Client
• Reviewing technical queries and identify design changes required to resolve issues.
• Carrying out highway design changes due to technical queries during construction
• Facilitate update of Highways England databases
• Monitor close out of snags defects and outstanding works