|Job Ref:||204800703||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Motherwell||Address:||Post Code:||ML1||Salary:||£22000 - £30000/annum + Bonus's and Benefits||Post Date:||17/10/2016 04:10|
White Goods Engineer - Motherwell - £22,000 - £30,000/ annum + Quarterly bonuses and benefits|
WHO? Would you be working for?
* One of the largest professional appliance repair companies in UK
* A thriving multi-brand company.
WHAT? Are they looking for from a White Goods Engineer?
* Happy to cover Motherwell and/or the surrounding areas.
* Experience in the repair of all white goods appliances including dishwashers, washing machines, tumble dryers, fridges/freezers, ovens, cookers, hobs etc.
* Manufacturer training/experience on a range of domestic appliances e.g. Indesit, Hotpoint, BSH, Samsung, LG, Belling, Stoves, Miele, Dyson, Hoover etc.
* Gas qualifications would act as an advantage but is not essential (CCN1 & CKR1).
* Refrigeration skills would also act as an advantage (F-GAS or R600).
HOW? Will you be working?
* Field based, completing 8-10 calls per day.
* Working from home.
* Overtime available but not compulsory.
WHY? Should you apply?
* Benefits - Quarterly bonuses - Overtime opportunities - Pension scheme.
* Flexible on salary dependant on experience.
* 22 days annual leave.
* Stable, well known company offering a secure environment to grow within.
* Regular training and opportunities to grow and develop skills further - such as 2nd line refrigeration.
WHEN? Do they need people?
ASAP - 4 weeks/long notice periods will not have any negative effect on your application.
HOW? Can I apply?
Click the "Apply Now" button