|Job Ref:||204800696||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Berkshire||City:||Commutable to Slough||Address:||Salary:||£35000 - £43000/annum + car (£21k) + 25 days + bonus c£3k||Post Date:||17/10/2016 04:10|
Senior Project Engineer / Project Manager - Slough|
Sector: Water, Food & Beverage, Pharmaceutical, Dairy, Chemical, Process, Hygienic, Industrial, Gas or Pipework / Tank Installation
* £35,000 - £43,000
* Fully expensed car - P11D value of £21,000
* Company bonus circa £3,000
* Pension (3% matched) + life assurance + health care
* 25 days leave + 8 Bank Holidays
* Immediate start
Location: Slough or commutable to this area
ATA Recruitment is recruiting for a UK manufacturer of process plant supplied directly into industries where there is the movement of liquids & fluids such as food, pharmaceutical, drink or industrial chemicals.
This multi-million-pound business boasts annual sales of £15.76 million and has a strategic plan to organically grow by £7.3 million over the next three years. As a result of recent success and growth, they are now looking to recruit a Senior Project Engineer / Project Manager to join the team.
The role of Senior Project Engineer / Project Manager will be:
* As a Senior Project Engineer / Project Manager you will be 100% dedicated to pressure vessel, pipework installation and utility pipework projects within the Process Engineering sector.
* You will manage a number of projects ranging from £250,000 - £2 million. This could range from one large project to a number of smaller projects.
* You will be customer facing, spending time with customers and being the key link between the customer and your internal Manufacturing Teams.
* Prepare enquiry specifications and engineering schedules for obtaining competitive tenders.
* Execute projects by coordinating & producing tenders, manage the project from cradle to grave, managing labour force, materials and ancillary equipment via the Purchasing Team and liaising with 3rd party contractors.
* Ensure that the project is expedited in compliance to technical, quality and safety standards and control costs of the project.
* Financial reporting, coordinating costs and to ensure projects are on time & within budget.
* Ensure the projects complies in accordance with company standards, defining key dates for client's requirements, engineering design, procurement, inspection, delivery, and commissioning as necessary.
* Help promote and expand the Turnkey Projects / Pipework Installation department.
* Final onsite inspection and attend monthly review meetings and report to Directors on the progress on the project where necessary.
Experience & background:
* Either a Senior Project Engineer looking to take a step up to a Project Manager or a Project Manager with expertise within the process, food, drink, dairy, brewing, water, pipework / utility pipework projects.
* Must demonstrate an understanding of valves, tanks, pressure vessels, pipework systems or process plant.
* Anyone with food, hygienic or pharmaceutical experience will be highly desirable.
* Mechanical bias with site experience.
* Commutable to Slough within an hour.
Working for a multi-million pound UK manufacturing business you will be rewarded with an excellent training programme both on and off-site, along with a defined career path to excel you within the business, you will also benefit by working for a company with a low staff turnover, financially secure and cash rich.
How to Apply:
Please click "apply" or for further information, please contact Ajay Bhella at ATA Recruitment in Leicester on (Apply online only) or alternatively, please email me an up to date copy of your CV to
ATA Recruitment specialise in technical & engineering positions, so if this particular role is not for you, please do have a look on our website for further potential opportunities which may suit your skills and experience better - If you have the skill, we have the recruitment knowledge and together we can find you your perfect job -
You must be eligible to live and work within the UK. Sponsorship is not provided