|Job Ref:||38750||Employer:||Goodrich||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Country:||India||City:||KARNIND||Address:||Post Date:||17/10/2016 05:04|
This position is for Electronic Systems Center (ESC) at Global Engineering Center - India, based at Bangalore. ESC team will design, test, build, and support electronic components and systems for all parts of the Enterprise. Project Lead will have to work in a matrix organization with Technical Managers/ Technical Leads and manage projects to achieve technical and business objectives.
Manage all aspects of the Project to assure achievement of Project objectives.
• Analysis and Effort Estimation.
• Knowledge of Design and Development or Verification and Validation of Safety Critical System
• Experience in SW/HW Product development Life cycle in LRU development will be preferred.
• Manage a core multi-functional project team.
• Meet with technical / functional Leads to secure the proper level and mix of manpower to meet the program milestones and schedules.
• Monitor progress against plan and assure corrective action where necessary.
• Provide work direction to a multi-functional program team.
• Resolve conflicts and foster cooperation/communication among team members.
• Make periodic reports to Program Manager. status.
• Coordinate and maintain completeness of all customer technical project meetings and communications.
Ensure that each project maintains proper balance among cost, performance, schedule.
•Assure timely solutions of the problems and initiates corrective action.
• Assure smooth transition for each product from design through qualification to production.
• Alert management on significant plan deviations beyond his/her control and recommend solutions
• Supports Program manager in smooth transition for each product from design through qualification to production.
• Expert in MS Project, Excel and Power point presentation.
Critical competencies: Customer Focus, Drive for Results, Managing and Measuring work, Interpersonal Savvy, Commitment to Continuous Improvement, Effective Teamwork.
B.E / M.E degree in Electronics Engineering with 7 years of experience