Laboratory Automation Systems Specialist|
I am searching for a Laboratory Automation Systems Specialist with a solid understanding of commercially available laboratory liquid handling instruments. The ideal candidate will utilize their expert laboratory robotics experience to provide first line software & technical support in order to ensure maximum system efficiency & minimal system downtime.
You will integrate and deploy laboratory protocols onto automated robotic platforms in collaboration with scientific staff. To accomplish these goals, it is essential that the candidate be a detail-oriented self-starter who can transition between working independently and working as part of a team.
- Expertise in commercially available laboratory robotic platforms (e.g, Agilent Velocity11 BioCel, Beckman, Biomek, Compound Management Storage, HighRes, KUKA iiwa, Labcyte, Hamilton, Tecan, Microstar, Microplate Imaging).
- Remote phone application software is to be deployed to permit scientist to operate, interact & diagnose assays from within and outside of the laboratory.
- Demonstrated proficiency in the design, implementation, analysis and reporting of experiments for feasibility, optimization and verification/validation studies.
- Solid understanding of basic molecular biology principles, lead the development of emergency system recovery procedures for use in the event of a run failure.
- Plan work to be undertaken in preparation for upcoming screening schedules to ensure equipment is in good working order.
- Resolve breakdowns in as short a time as possible using both in house Engineers & manufacturer service.
- Previous LIMS integration experience to create & maintain all instrument SOP documents related to system maintenance to ensure regulatory compliance.
- Oversight of major laboratory equipment (e.g., interfacing with vendors for new equipment installation as well as scheduling preventative maintenance and repairs of major equipment).
- Deliver high quality first line mechatronic & instrument support.