WE are recruiting for a Helpdesk and Performance Team Leader to be based at Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, London. This is a permanent full time role (working 40 hours per week) and on offer will be a salary of £28,000 to £32,000 per annum.|
The main duties and responsibilities are:
- To lead a team with strong customer experience values and develop skillsets of all to provide a resilient, multi-skilled team
- Oversee emails to Helpdesk to ensure customer requests are responded to promptly by the team. The role will also involve relevant report compilation and distribution.
- Responsible for ensuring client calls and emails are also handled regarding new service requests and providing administrative support where appropriate. Manage a small helpdesk team, conducting weekly team meetings, and annual appraisals.
- Prepare and submit accurate and punctual monthly reports for your service area.
- Develop effective working relationships with operational personnel, business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors to improve operational performance.
- Responsible for the operational performance and consistency of service delivery.
- Develop, agree and maintain an operational despatch manual for the main contract as well as others helpdesks across the division.
- Analyse and report on resources to optimise service delivery and reduce operating costs through efficiencies
- Work closely with the supervisor to monitor productivity of engineers and ensure they are productive.
- Weekly review of outstanding work and completion levels for both PPM and RW and issuing of the weekly reactive report to the client
- Monitor and control SLAs and KPIs and ensure jeopardy management processes are implemented and adhered to
- Hold Review meetings with operational teams to review performance, opportunities and risks.
- To provide cover for colleagues during sickness, annual leave To assist in the implementation of a new CAFM system, Planon
- Provide administrative support in keeping records (sickness/holiday absences, overtime, works, inspections, audits, etc.) and general office administration.
- Raising of purchase orders and approving of purchase orders on Coupa. Liaising with Administration and Contract Manager to ensure the quotes are approved.
- Management of planning, dispatching & closing down of reactive work orders and PPMs within Maximo
- Clear communication of the company vision and objectives ensuring the implementation of new procedures
- Prior experience of helpdesk and delivering high levels of customer service
- Experience of Managing a small team (Requirement)
- Proficient in use of Excel
- Excellent man management skills
- Skilled in helpdesk call processing
- An effective communicator both written & oral
- To plan, prioritise and allocate work
- Flexible and adaptable approach to work
- Preferably Maximo trained, however job specific training can be provided
- Good reporting skills and a good eye for a detail