Vacancy has expired
|Job Ref:||119889LCA||Employer:||Morson International||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Oxfordshire||Address:||Post Code:||OX18||Post Date:||17/10/2016 20:24|
Technical Services Avionics Engineer A new and exciting opportunity has arisen for a Technical Services Avionics Engineer to join the |
Voyager Technical Services team. The team is based at RAF Brize Norton in Carterton, Oxfordshire.
Primary responsibility is the management of the customer's fleet, to EASA Part M standard of
compliance, with regard to Technical Services, Records, and Planning.
The successful candidate will be subject to UK security clearance in order to undertake related
work in accordance with business needs.
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Responsibility for Avionics and Electrical technical aspects of the A330 Voyager fleet.
- Assess technical documentation from the OEM, STC and TC holder, and Regulators for
applicability to the A330 Voyager fleet.
- Develop Engineering Orders, and Instructions to enable the Part 145 organisation to perform
the necessary inspections or modifications.
- Enter and maintain data in the customer's Computer information system.
- Provide on-site technical assistance, research and liaise with all stakeholders to provide
adequate responses to technical queries.
- Develop and Maintain EASA Subpart K & L documents, Electrical Load Analysis, local
procedures and working instructions.
- Provide support as required to the on-site Technical Services team, and the customer
organisation as required.
We are looking for candidates with the following skills and experience:
- Engineering degree or EASA Part 66 license (B2 - Avionics).
- Previous experience in a Technical Services role is strongly desirable.
- Experience of aircraft operational environment.
- Detailed knowledge of A330 Avionics and Electrical Systems.
- Working knowledge of EASA Part M and Part 145 regulations.
- Good IT skills.
- Attention to detail and ability to work in a team.
- Customer focused and proactive attitude.
- Flexibility and diplomacy.
- Willingness to travel on an occasional basis.
This is a 35 hours per week role with the following working times: