|Job Ref:||EMP372503||Employer:||Matchtech Group plc.||Industry:||Aerospace||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Crawley||Address:||Post Code:||RH10||Salary:||£35,000 - £36,000/year||Post Date:||17/10/2016 21:44|
Are you an experience Technical Instructor looking to work for a globally recognised brand? Are you an experienced Technical Instructor interested in Flight Simulation Product Training?|
Technical Instructing Experience
Alderwood are currently working for a globally recognised brand based in Crawley looking to expand their highly successful training team with a Maintenance Instructor. The successful candidate will have experience maintaining and operating flight simulation devices.
This role offers the opportunity traveling to clients all over the world offering bespoke training courses to match their needs.
Key Responsibilities & Tasks
• Analysis of aircraft and equipment manufacturer’s data.
• Designing the best, innovative and student orientated courseware to meet a customer’s requirement.
• Delivering high-quality courseware in a professional manner.
• Maintaining lesson plans/ diaries/ schedules and reporting progress.
• Interfacing with customers whilst being conscious of their cultural and ethnic diversity.
• Create, publish and validate the technical content
• To be a qualified civilian or military instructor with at least 2 years’ experience in delivering technical instruction
• with a suitable degree or equivalent (with maths, science or engineering content) or a
• 4 years appropriate experience in industry.
• An excellent communicator with the inter-personal skills to deliver training to ethnically and culturally diverse customers
• Be aware of the Maintainability of complex systems including Hardware and Software integration.
• Be eligible for Security Clearance
Salary and Benefits
• Up to £36,000 DOE
• Access to company benefits package
• 25 days holiday + Statutory holidays
For more information please call Brad Coombes on NA