|Job Ref:||TAPA-INDH01206720||Employer:||Bombardier Inc.||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||India||City:||Delhi||Address:||Post Date:||17/10/2016 22:03|
Bombardier Transportation is the number one provider of rail solutions in the world. Our business holds the number one global market position in eight of the ten markets we service. Our product portfolio includes a full range of passenger rail vehicles and we manufacture locomotives, bogies, propulsion and rail control solutions. |
At Bombardier, 70,000 employees in 60 countries work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we'll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
• Train Inspection and monitoring of open Items and follow-up for its closure.
• Witnessing and verification of testing doc.
• Preparation of Train History Books and Take Over Certificate for the Train Hand Over.
• Monitoring of Internal and External escape and initiate necessary actions for improvements.
• Ensure the lesson learnt are in place and improvement and solutions are made and effective.
• Support in establishing and deployment of Project Quality Management Plan.
• Ensure project specific business process procedures and / or instructions are followed at Depot.
• Support in ensuring the compliance of customer contract specifications and quality requirements.
• Monitor of corrective & preventive or improvement actions, support in conducting independent audit.
• Participate in Pre-Shipment Acceptance (whenever necessary) at manufacturing site
• Participate in Final Inspection with customer during Train handover
• Reject or block non-conforming deliverables, which could result in safety or quality related problems
• Conduct physical configuration audits
• Support in managing the Quality Function records related to a project/contract
• Ensure the tools used in good conditions and are calibrated.
• Ensure the Non-confirming good is disposed as per MRB decision and follow-up with supplier for the root cause investigation.
• Support Project team in failure investigation analysis.
• Physical verification of Change implementation in the delivered Trains/cars.
• Support in managing the quality related customer complaints.
Qualification & Experience:
B.E/ Diploma in Electrical Engineering with min 3 years of relevant experience
T echnical Skills
- Knowledge of problem solving technique, and good working experience preferably in Train inspection and Testing, worked in Product Introduction, Service team in Rail Industry, involved in field failure investigations and experience on customer handling.
- Practice in quality and product revision.
- Experience from working with projects and suppliers.
- Experience from working with operational development and change management.
- Large initiative power, very good ability for cooperation and to rake own decisions.
- Knowledge of SAP, Lotus notes, Maximo (Preferably).