|Job Ref:||TFOP-DEBQ01217029||Employer:||Bombardier Inc.||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||Germany||City:||Berlin||Address:||Post Date:||17/10/2016 22:03|
Bombardier Transportation, a global leader in rail technology, offers the broadest portfolio in the rail industry and delivers innovative products and services that set new standards in sustainable mobility. BOMBARDIER ECO4 technologies - built on the four cornerstones of energy, efficiency, economy and ecology - conserve energy, protect the environment and help to improve total train performance. Bombardier Transportation is headquartered in Berlin, Germany, and has a very diverse customer base with products or services in more than 60 countries. It has an installed base of over 100,000 vehicles worldwide. |
We are currently looking to recruit an Intern (m/f) for our Lean/ Achieving Excellence department.
• Supports the governance of LEAN activities of the production sites worldwide, the improvement of capabilities within the LEAN Community
• Supports the improvement of LEAN trainings, such as 5S, elimination of waste, problem solving, value stream mapping, etc.
• Supports the consolidation of KPI reporting (e.g.: Throughput Time) by the production sites
• Supports the Best Practices sharing between BT Sites and supports to organize workshops to improve LEAN standards
• Opportunity in participating in LEAN workshops in BT production sites
• Studies in Engineering or Business Administration or equivalent with focus in quality, logistics or production process
• Knowledge in LEAN Manufacturing and working experience in Continuous Improvement, Production, Methods, Logistics, Procurement or project management are preferable
• Has experience in working in a multicultural environment (e.g. working in an international environment)
• Initiative, ability to work under deadlines, organizing ability and creativity
• Good knowledge of MS Office applications and Macros in excel
• Relevant experience in some of following Lean tools & concepts appreciated: 7 Wastes, 5S & Workplace organization, VSM, SMED, Kanban, JIT, One-piece-flow, Quality Gates, Problem Solving Poka Yoke, TPM, PDCA methodology, etc.
Are you interested in starting an exciting career at Bombardier Transportation? If so, apply now at company website and start your dynamic career today!
Your ideas move people.