the evolution of mobility
At Bombardier Aerospace, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we'll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Primary function is to provide technical support and troubleshooting information to Bombardier Learjet customers and FSR's wordwide in a call center environment.
- Able to travel on a short notice (4 hours) to any location worldwide to support Bombardier Learjet customers.
- Occasionally travels for extended periods to support Bombardier Learjet customers
- To provide backup to the fleet and other FSR's in support of the customer.
- Occasional travel to temporarily support vacationing FSR's or traveling in support of Field Support Engineering, Aircraft Investigation or other departmental needs.
- Remain current with all product lines by attending Bombardier Aerospace Dallas Training Center Powerplant, Avionics, and other training as necessary or assigned.
- Provide technical or administrative support to customers unable to contact their local FSR.
- Interface with all appropriate departments within the Learjet organization as necessary, including sister companies when applicable.
- Remain knowledgeable on manual revisions, product improvements and new aircraft models.
- Make recommendations on Spares and GSE provisioning in support of customer requests.
- Alert Engineering of component failure trends, quality issues, and recommendations of product improvements.
- Any other duties as deemed appropriate and necessary.
- Comply with departmental reporting requirements.
Bombardier is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and is committed to creating a diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other personal characteristic protected by Federal, State, or Local Laws.
- Great Customer Service skills.
- Strong troubleshooting skills required
- FAA licensed Airframe and Powerplant mechanic desired.
- High school graduate, college degree desired, minimum Ten years "hands on" aviation maintenance experience required.
- Minimum Five years Learjet experience required.
- Good interpersonal skills and experience in dealing directly with customers.
- Good physical condition, willingness to travel, relocate, or work a flexible work schedule.
- Good verbal and written communication skills, basic P.C. skills.
- Display a strong, consistent, and willing attitude to help the customer.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those under consideration will be contacted. Please continue to monitor our website and apply for additional positions for which you are qualified and may be of interest to you.
Your ideas move people.