the evolution of mobility
At Bombardier Aerospace, 33,000 employees in 19 countries work together to move people forward around the globe-one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we'll provide the environment where it will grow into a great product or an exceptional customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will;
- Work with the engineering team and the suppliers to ensure customer configuration accuracy, and enhanced customer experience.
- Generate concepts, renderings, preparation or review of trade studies, answers to customer requests, and build customer information packages for new customer configurations.
As our ideal candidate,
Bombardier Aerospace is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
- You hold a bachelor degree or equivalent practice experience in industrial design, mechanical engineering or architecture and a minimum of two (2) to five (5) years of relevant experience.
- You have knowledge of aircraft design and integration, as well as overall cabin operations.
- You have knowledge of MS Office and CATIA and Solidworks.
- You have knowledge of rendering software such as 3DS Max and VRAY are also preferred.
- You have strong initiative, communication, and organization skills.
- You have strong sense of responsibility, strong negotiation skills and good judgment.
- You have an advanced sense of humor, and an innovative spirit and you are willing to accept responsibilities in a team-working environment.
- You have a keen interest in industrial design and aircraft/transportation.
- You are bilingual; French and English.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at NA
Your ideas move people.