|Job Ref:||1619574||Employer:||Tyco||Country:||United States||County/State:||-||City:||Atlanta||Address:||Post Date:||17/10/2016 22:21|
Tyco SimplexGrinnell is a global leader in life safety and property protection. We serve over one million customers in the United States, providing a comprehensive array of fire alarm, fire sprinkler, fire suppression, integrated security, sound and communications, and nurse call systems and services. We deliver our industry-leading solutions in buildings and environments where life safety protection is absolutely vital – from schools, universities and hospitals to commercial properties, industrial buildings, and government facilities. In everything we do, SimplexGrinnell strives to keep people and property safe. |
SimplexGrinnell offers an industry leading compensation and benefits program, including educational assistance and matching 401(k) plan. We also offer a great vacation package, including holiday pay, and we provide the most beneficial paid training. This position will come with a company provided vehicle, laptop and phone for use in the field to provide the most up to date customer service possible. We also offer a multitude of employee discounts, including personal account cellular phone service discounts and perks.
Installation of fire protection piping, valves and accessories for commercial and industrial application. Must be able to work alternative shifts or weekends to meet customer and/or job requirements. Must perform all duties in a safe and professional manner.
• Installation or Service Experience on wet, dry, pre-action, and deluge sprinkler systems.
• Maintain proper documentation for work performed
• Must adhere to company safety policies and procedures
• Follow verbal and written instructions,
• Carry/move equipment and tools weighing up to 70lbs.
• Perform work in unusual and sometimes difficult positions; such as climbing ladders, scaffolding, and high lift equipment
• Maintain a clean and safe work area.
• Will be required to participate in on-call rotation schedule
• Self-starter that can work with little or no supervision
• Strong organizational skills, positive attitude, and the ability to learn quickly
• Capable of performing physical labor
• Excellent communication skills
• High School Diploma or Equivalent
• Valid Driver’s License with good driving record
• Ability to work well with others