|Job Ref:||1619515||Employer:||Tyco||Country:||South Africa||City:||Johannesburg||Address:||Post Date:||17/10/2016 22:23|
Overall Purpose of the job: |
To support the Regional HR Field team in the execution of HR directives. Supporting the business and employees through exceptional service delivery in the HR space and collaborating across HR COE’s for resolution on problems.
• Supports the implementation of local human resources programs in support of business needs.
• Addresses routine day-to-day employee relations and industrial relations issues, as directed by Manager.
• Acts as a resource for managers, ensuring compliance with company policies and legislation.
• Assists with investigations and the resolution of simplistic employee complaints within required time frames to minimize risk.
• Communicates with regional HR Operations on the execution of human resources transactions.
• Prepares feedback for first line managers and supervisors on performance and disciplinary actions.
• Coordinates local training programs in conjunction with HR Trainers in support of business needs.
• Participates in high-volume local interviewing and select recruitment activities as required.
• Assists with the execution of restructuring plans.
• Collates regular or ad hoc HR metric reports, including headcount and turnover, in support of business needs.
• NA in Human Resources or Industrial Psychology
• Minimum 1 year experience in a corporate HR team
Skills & Attributes:
• Attention to detail
• Pro-active approach
• Deadline-driven and reliable
• Excellent verbal & written communication skills
• Computer literate
• General knowledge of industry practices, techniques and standards
• Solution-orientated - solves a variety of problems with a moderate level of scope and complexity, referring to policies and procedures for guidance
• Analytical - draws conclusions from and interprets data; identifies inconsistencies in data or results
• Works well under general supervision
• Collaborate across the greater HR unit and business to solve problems