Vacancy has expired
|Job Ref:||1619516||Employer:||Tyco||Country:||South Africa||City:||Johannesburg||Address:||Post Date:||17/10/2016 22:23|
Overall Purpose of the Job: Responsible for the financial and economic planning and analysis function for ADT Kusela and Central Services. Must be able to work cross-functionally to drive processes and communicate results. |
Main duties & responsibilities:
• Provide business finance support to the FP&A Manager & develop close business partnering with key Business Leaders to achieve enterprise targets, optimise costs & drive strategies
• Preparation of annual budgets, monthly forecasts and projections including development of mid-long-term outlook forecasts and plans to achieve enterprise targets.
• Manage multiple aspects of the monthly and quarterly financial closing and reporting processes. Preparation and review of weekly and monthly management reports.
• Review of actual performance against targets with detailed variance analysis, communication of impact of variances and trends on key strategic & operational business economic metrics and expected outcomes.
• Drive financial modelling improvements in the planning and forecasting models to enhance process efficiency, support new initiatives and to accurately capture the changing economics or structure of the business including designing implementing reports and self-service tools business managers will use
• Participate on cross-functional process improvement teams to promote operational efficiencies and report results to senior management.
• Preparation of Monthly operational review packs.
Minimum qualification and experience: