Vacancy has expired
|Job Ref:||ITA000PO||Employer:||Alstom||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||Brazil||City:||Itajubá||Address:||Post Date:||18/10/2016 00:01|
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. GE is organized around a global exchange of knowledge, the "GE Store", through which each business shares and accesses the same technology, markets, structure and intellect. Each invention further fuels innovation and application across our industrial sectors. With people, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for customers by speaking the language of industry. NA
- Promoting the application and commitment of people to quality, safety and reliability through training activities, development of procedures, adjustments and modifications in the process reflecting the improvement and ensure the quality of processes by the adopted quality standards for the company;
- Carry out improvement actions in order to ensure the required quality standards;
- Ensure the correct interpretation of specific requirements and carry out the treatment of customers and suppliers complaints, identifying its cause;
- Support in planning, control and improvement of processes in order to achieve higher levels of customer satisfaction;
- Prepare the supporting documentation of the processes and the product;
- Plan and execute necessary actions in the production processes in order to reduce the number of failure in first test and achieve primary approval levels above 98%;
- Ensure best practice processes documentation;
- Audit processes to ensure the compliance of standards
- Other correlated activities.
Qualifications/Requirements: Complete Higher Education Electronic Engineering, Production, Mechatronics, Computer or Mechanical.
Necessary deep knowledge in :
- ISO 9000, 9001 and 9004 regulations.
- 7 Quality Tools :
- Cause-and-Effect (Fishbone / Ishikawa) Diagram;
- Check Sheet;
- Control Chart;
- Pareto Chart;
- Scatter Diagram;
- Flow Chart (stratification);
- 8D Methodology;
- Six Sigma;
- Quality concepts (costs of non quality, PDCA, 5W2H, 5S, Kaizen);
- Lean Manufacturing;
Experience/Skills: Desirable experience of at least one year working in a similar position or in related activities, inside or outside the company.
Softwares: Necessary experience in Office, MS Projec, Minitab.
Languages : English - Advanced level.
Work location - Itajubá - MG