Job Title: Customer Relationship Manager (CRM) |
Job Overview :
The CRM (Customer Relationship Manager) acts as the team lead for services-related activities, including installations, upgrades, maintenance, problem escalations, etc. at assigned accounts. Maintains maximum customer satisfaction. Works closely with the sales team on strategy for assigned accounts. Identifies revenue-generating opportunities within accounts. Assigned to one or more focus accounts.
- Complete knowledge/understanding of current customer environment and HDS Solutions.
- Proactive monitors and communicates current rev levels throughout the stack ensuring solution stability partnering with Account Team to ensure consistent communication.
- Customer Champion in the Data Center driving overall post sales HDS solutions for current Sales Opportunities including generalist solutions (block, file, enterprise,/modular etc.) Content, Converged, Cloud, Software Defined, Big Data/Analytics, Core Solutions as well as next generation solutions. Requirements include customer education
- Aligns Customer Strategic Direction/Plans with HDS GTM Strategies, Direction, Plans at the Operations level (in the Data Center - eventually in the business unit where most of the selling will be)
- Drives development and execution of the overall HDS Solution Implementation, based upon input from account team and customer stakeholders at the operations level (in the Data Center)
- Collaborates with Account Team and GSS on solutions definitions and positioning
- Understands & articulates HDS GTM Strategic Opportunities differentiators at an Operations level - Selling at the DC
- Understands & articulates customer pain points at an Operations Level (in the Data Center)
- Understands & articulates HDS GTM Strategic Opportunities in partnership with Account Team
- Drives the HDS GTM Strategic Opportunities at an Operations Level (in the Data Center)
- Coordinates the implementation of products, services, and solutions sold to the customer.
- Provides work direction and guidance to HDS CS&S colleagues at GSD accounts.
- Identifies opportunities for additional product/services/solutions sales and assists the sales team in developing these opportunities.
- U ndertake s the role of technical lead for post sales projects, tasks, escalations as assigned
- Manages the resolution of both complex solution-oriented incidents and product faults using a structured approach and relevant HDS toolsets
- Identifies opportunities for improving customer care, whether internal or external to HDS
- Ensures effective team work and communication in all engagements - with customer staff, HDS account teams, and Services colleagues
Primary Qualifications :
- Seven years' experience in a services environment with five years in an organization providing post-sales support and professional services delivery.
- A four year degree or equivalent experience, (normally two years of experience for each year of college, i.e. 8 years of experience.
- Demonstrated ability to develop strong relationships with multiple levels of customer management; working knowledge of customer business objectives related to storage solutions.
- Must be able to travel for business reasons, such as visiting customer sites and attending training, as needed
- Thorough knowledge of industry support offerings (Content, Converged, Cloud, Software Defined, Big Data/Analytics, Core Solutions)
- Proven ability to add positive value to consultative multi-skilled teams consisting of customers, third parties, and Hitachi individuals
- Proven ability to manage interpersonal relationships effectively
- Specialized understanding of storage-related business issues and needs
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, place of origin, ethnic origin, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information, mental or physical disability, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable national, state, or local law.