The Global and Strategic CS&S Support Manager oversees the execution of a team of customer relationship managers (CRM's) in support of HDS largest customers as assigned. |
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, place of origin, ethnic origin, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information, mental or physical disability, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable national, state, or local law.
- Develops and maintain relationships with customers, sales and other internal HDS organizations
- Facilitates effective leadership for team of CRMs (Customer Relationship Managers) dedicated to the Global and Strategic customer base
- Point of ownership and communications for sales and pre-sales teams for all support related activities, strategies and initiatives.
- Works with team members and management peers to ensure successful service related events within assigned customers
- Ensure the appropriate skills/knowledge are leveraged to support the customer
- Serves as an escalation point for a variety of customer service/support issues
- Identifies product/process issues and/or trends that need improvement
- Recommends and/or implements appropriate changes
- Oversees business transactions for the district and reviews quotes/contracts as needed
- Experience dealing with Fortune 500 companies in a highly technical and demanding environment and preferably with global operations .
- BA/BS degree or combination of education and experience
- 7-10 years of management experience leading technical people
- Strong knowledge of the Storage industry, products, cloud & Converged solutions. Digital transformation awareness with solution focus.
- An energetic, resourceful and hands-on individual with a strong customer service orientation; someone who commits himself/herself fully and who is dedicated to developing and delivering outstanding work; focused on continuing improvements to the organization in striving for excellence
- Excellent people management skills. An individual who can lead and motivate people, and lead and develop synchronized and productive teams focused on clear goals and outcomes.
- Ability to successfully manage several simultaneous priorities and projects with deadlines and effectively manage workload prioritization.
- Trustworthy with high integrity. Someone who can be counted on to do the "right thing" for the people, the member community and the shareholders, balancing all constituencies without compromising integrity
- An accomplished team worker: Able to lead, develop and work as part of a team, gaining the commitment of team members for organizational change, generating enthusiasm around team goals, actively seeking input from others and reacting appropriately. Used to working as part of a leadership team in a global matrix environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, time management, negotiation and change management skills.
- Effectively manages time and stress, and assists employees with same.
- Effectively work with all partners, peers and levels of management in the company; quickly learns the organization and how to maximize relationships.
- Analytical reasoning, creativity, conceptual ability, critical thinking and judgment.
- Ability to collaborate with patience while driving against tight timelines.
- Ability to use financial/quantitative data. Demonstrated project planning and project management skills and proven success in managing large, cross-functional projects and resources.