|Job Ref:||018797||Employer:||Hitachi||Country:||India||City:||New Delhi||Address:||Post Date:||18/10/2016 00:05|
The Sales Specialist maintains and expands relationships with strategically important large customers. With the Assigned named customers, he/she is responsible for achieving sales quota and assigned strategic account objectives.
• Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts.
• Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet account performance objectives and customers' expectations.
• Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned accounts
• Proactively leads a joint company-strategic account planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones for a one and three-year period.
• Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates customer needs on an ongoing basis.
• Leads solution development efforts that best address customer needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company personnel.
• Ensures smooth operation of the sales process, involving appropriate project management and practice skills in the generation of accurate project definitions and solution definitions (which must be part of all sales unless specifically agreed otherwise)
• Ensures all business and technical risks are effectively managed to ensure customer satisfaction is never compromised
• Maintains contact with the customer throughout the delivery cycle and ensures that any developing issues are addressed
• Develops successful sales campaigns that maximize HDS advantages and win rate
• Ensures the understanding of account initiatives are well understood and that HDS is aware of all future business opportunities
• Works with colleagues to build the business case for HDS solutions
• Negotiates successful "win/win" agreements with the customer, maintaining acceptable HDS margin
ACCOUNTABILITIES AND PERFORMANCE MEASURES:
• Achieves assigned sales quota in designated strategic accounts.
• Meets assigned expectations for profitability.
• Achieves strategic customer objectives defined by HDS management.
• Completes strategic customer account plans that meet company standards.
• Maintains high customer satisfaction ratings that meet company standards.
• Completes required training and development objectives within the assigned time frame.
• Education to degree level or equivalent. MBA Preferable ( Full time )
• A minimum of 9 years in Strategic account management selling for Large IT Infrastructure Organization.
• Should have sold IT Infrastructure Products & Solutions like Enterprise Servers, Storage into Leading Enterprise, BFSI, IT&ITES Organization in Delhi Market .
• Forecasting Accuracy - Having the right products, in the right place, at the right time
• Tight Budget Controls - As a Key Account Manager, you manage a significant piece of the overall expenditures the company spend to promote its brands and products. You have a responsibility to ensure that every penny spent delivers a solid return on investment and is spent in a way the builds the long term sustainability of the brand.
• Creative Business Development - As a KAM you must develop unique ways to grow the business with your customer and provide solutions to management in the face of challenges.
• Thorough Business Planning - You must search for the uncovered category opportunity at your customer and build a plan to convince them to "win" with your products. You also must be aware of potential setbacks to the plan and develop contingencies to overcome them.
• In-Depth Product and Industry Knowledge
• Fact Based Selling - Case studies(Facts) are the most powerful selling tool and you must be able to leverage these case studies in a way that builds customer excitement and closes the sale.